Monday, September 4, 2017

Challenge #278 - No layouts or cards

Hi everyone! Amanda here with this week's challenge! This week I want you to take a look at your supplies and see what you could create that is NOT a layout or a card. Our scrap supplies are sooooo versatile! They can be used for so many different things! Try using them to alter an item for your scrap space, alter some clothing, make a home decor item....think outside the box!

I chose to use my die cut machines to create these growth chart rulers (may have recruited my husband for the sanding, staining and varnishing part!) to measure our little ones as they grow.







This is what the DT came up with!


Majo

I have created a little matchbox, or rather many of them, to have something at hand for small gifts :)

The background is distress ink with water and a Darkroom Door Stamp, the sentiment is a stamp from Studio 12. I added some washi tape on the sides.



Gail

Stamping and stenciling and colouring, oh my!  I had fun doing up this page in my brand new creative journal.



Heather R.

I made a banner for my youngest son's bedroom door. I figured it was time he had one just like his big brother and big sister :)





Show us your creations!



No comments: