Sunday, March 15, 2015

Challenge #177 - Create your own background

Hi everyone, this is Martha Lucia  and i'ts my turn for our weekly Challenge and I have chosen background. Very simple, you have to create your own background using whatever you want, stamps, embossing folders, distress ink, embossing paste, metal sheets or stencils. The possibilities are endless.

Just tell us what you use and add the directly link to your post.  Let's see all the creations of the Design Team made just for you...

Martha Lucia - Background created with Metal Sheet and Stencil, using emboss technique.


Michelle Looi - Background created with Dylusions with a stencil, and a little watered down effect


Karrie - It was fun to just play with this!   I layered papers, gesso, mist, texture paste and
stencil work, lots of stamping, an old dictionary page, some netting.


Amanda - To create my background I used some green glimmer mist and a 12x12 stencil.

Lori - To create my background I randomly stamped circles in two different colors.


Fanny- I make my background with a masking tape 

Renee: I made a masked and misted card base, as well as used a background stamp to make a background image on my doll,





2 comments:

Electra said...

What a wonderful array of talent from your DT!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful challenge! thanks for Sharing...