Monday, February 25, 2013

Challenge #73 - Summer

I don't know about you, but here in Ontario we are deep in the middle of winter and we've had more than our fair share of snow. I'm starting to think ahead to summer and start making our summer vacation plans so I thought a Summer project might be just what I needed.

This week's challenge is to do a summer themed project. Anything that makes you think of summer and the warm days ahead.

Milena
This is a scrapbook page I did of my daughters at the beach. I can't wait to get the beach again soon.



Lynne

I too did a layout of the beach, but because it was my birthday weekend in early June and not quite warm enough to enjoy the beach in a bathing suit, I did a layout of me and my daughters enjoying the beach spot sans bathing suit. 


Joy
 
Barb
Wow! Am I every behind this week. The funny thing is that I've had this layout done for a week and I'm just getting around to getting it uploaded.
So my layout is of a cruise we took a year ago with my sister and her husband.
 







5 comments:

bonkdawn said...

Great LOs, DT! I have an idea for this one, with pics already printed out ... let's see if I can get it done this week!

Tammy said...

Fantastic layouts DT!!

Unknown said...

We hope you can join us bonkdawn. It's been a while, happy to see your back :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Tammy :) Love your card, thanks for taking the challenge this week.

Lynne said...

About time you joined us again Dawn. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.