Monday, February 18, 2013

Challenge #72 All in the Family

Welcome back!

It's the third Monday in February and that means it's Family Day here in Ontario, Alberta and Saskatchewan. To celebrate the importance of family today I was thinking the challenge would be just that.

Document something about your family or a special relationship like brothers, sisters, cousins or your spouse. Those of you that like to make cards why not make a card for father's day, mother's day or work in the family theme.

Have fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)
  
Joy
I love these three beings in my life


Milena
This was a good challenge for me. I often scrapbook about my children and their relationship with each other and my relationship with them but I don't often scrapbook about my husband and best friend.



Lynne

Recently, I helped myself to a photo my sister-in-law posted on Facebook of my nephew and his son.  It was such a wonderful picture I knew I had to scrap it.  This weeks challenge was perfect for this picture.

 
Barb
My layout is of an evening we spent with my sister and her husband while we were on vacation.
 
 




2 comments:

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I've become your latest follower because I need to USE my stuff! Boxes and boxes of stuff sitting there feeling neglected. LOL Not sure if I can make this latest challenge in time but will be watching for future ones.
Marianne
cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

Michelle said...

I finished my layout too late to link up, but wanted you to know that I gave a shout-out to the Use Your Stuff blog. :)

http://michellezerull.blogspot.com/2013/02/gold-lame.html