Monday, February 11, 2013

#71 Winter Wonderland

Happy Monday everyone. What a week it was last week with the big winter storm that blew through much of the Eastern Canada and United States. I don't know about you, but I love winter and I love winter storms so we were all happy around here when the storm hit. So, in honour of the storm, this weeks challenge is a theme challenge and the theme is, you guessed it, Snow. Use snow as your theme for your project. I created this layout of our day on Friday when we were out shovelling the snow out of the driveway.


Lynne
I followed Barbara's lead and took pictures last Friday night at the beginning of the 
Storm of the Century and Saturday after the storm ended.

 
 
Milena
 
It's great to be here. I'm really looking forward to challenging myself!
I love snow pages. Winter is my favourite season.
My photos are from a storm a couple of years ago. There's nothing quite like a good romp in the snow to tire children out!!
 
 

1 comment:

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x