Monday, June 18, 2012

#39 - Make it by Hand

Happy Monday everyone. If you're like me, with the arrival of the good weather I find my creative time dwindles as there is a lot of other things that occupy my attention. However, I also find a good challenge can spur me on to keep creative. I hope this challenge is able to do that for you.

This week I'm challenging you to use some hand-made elements on your project.
On this project, I made a flower to embellish my layout.



I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this challenge. Don't forget to come back here and share a link to your finished project. We'd love to see it.


Joy
I chose to make a flower for this weeks challenge also. 
I love to use glubers for making rolled fabric flowers.





Lynne
Flowers must be the embellishment of choice, because I used them too.


Bronwyn
I'm here, too, and  I brought flowers, as well!  Mine is crocheted and centred with a brad.  I also thought this eyelet ribbon shouted " homemade", too, because my mother used to add it to the little dresses she made for my sisters and I growing up.  



4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a fun challenge. i nearly missed it...I will sign up to follow as I love these type of challenges...I am a great believer in using my stash!!!

Crafty Loops said...

Great challenge....right up my street, lol. Lee x

Sassy Scrapper said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. The challenges are fun and really get my creativity going. Thanks!

Anita Scroggins said...

Great challenge, I have added you to my list of great sites!