Monday, February 20, 2012

Challenge #22 - Color Challenge

Hi everyone, Lynne here.
This weeks challenge is a color challenge using photos from my oldest daughter's Bat Mitzvah, Nina is here with her grandfathers, both have since passed. The color scheme was teal, purple and yellow gold. Have fun. I love forward to seeing what you all come up with.



Joy

I ended up adding in some grey to Lynne's colour combo. It took me a while this week
to come up with something, mostly because purple is not a colour I use. 


Barb
I wasn't sure, at first, what I was going to do with these colours, but then when I saw these pictures I knew they were perfect. I don't use a lot of purple, but I really like the finished project.


Bronwyn

Not a lot of time on my hands this week (I've been writing report cards!) so I decided I would use the colour combo for a starting point on this greeting card:
This kind of card-making is much more enjoyable than the "report" kind!  So I kept on going:
 And going:



OK ladies, show us what you can do with this one! Don't forget to come back here and link it up.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your projects this week ladies! Maybe purple isn't that bad after all?

Lynne said...

I think you all did wonderfully with the color challenge. Hooray for us!

Melissa Bi. said...

Fun challenge! Love how everyone chose a different colour as the "main" accent.

Helen said...

LOVE this color schome and what awesome examples! WTG ladies!!!

Nan said...

Oops, misinterpreted the leave a link box. Gotta go make my layout first! Love the colors. Glad I found you.

Nan said...

how do you add your layout to this blog? I put the link to the page on my blog into the form and hit enter and nothing happens. Thank for any help.

Unknown said...

Hi Nan,

I have sent you an email with regards to your question.
Thank you for taking on this weeks challenge :)

Barbara said...

great job on the colour challenge Nan. Your layout is awesome.
Thanks for playing along.
I can't wait to see more of your work.

Unknown said...

I guess I really like this colour combo so I have a layout.