Monday, November 21, 2011

Summer Blues

Seeing how the weather is starting to get wetter and colder....I'm missing the sunny warmer weather so my challenge is to do anything from summer that makes your day....I'm having the-----Summer Blues



Barb
Summer for me usually involves water. I always have some kind of water layout on the go. So, on this chilly November morning, here's my reminder of summer and what always makes me smile. ...and as always, it's great to use my stash!




Lynne

'Life's a Beach' isn't it?? I took Janet's post literally, by scrapping with the color Blue and documenting a favorite summertime past time. I don't get to do this very often anymore, so when my daughter suggested a special day just for us at the beach followed by dinner out for clams, who was I to argue. Thanks Janet for making me remember these good times.





6 comments:

Lynne said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, Janet. Who is that handsome dude in your LO, Janet? I love the large photo with the focus right where it should be.

Barb, as usual another nice two-pager with emphasis on the photos. Love your title with the splashes.

jennybird said...

That is my son-Brandon Lynne

Barbara said...

great job on this ladies. Janet, I can't believe how mature Brandon looks now. Lynne, how special that Nina wanted to spend a day with you like that.

Glenda T. said...

Gorgeous summery layouts, I loved re-living summer!!

jennybird said...

They are all Great.....Thanks Glenda for joining in!

Barbara said...

Glenda, once again I'm in awe of your work. You make it look so easy. Thanks for playing along.