Monday, November 14, 2011

November Color Challenge - White

We had Nor'Easter snowstorm here a few day before Halloween. Very, very unusual for New England. So in honor of the very early snowfall, I want to see a monochromatic WHITE layout or card. Step outside your 'color' box and let's see what you can come up with when you don't use very much color. I will let you use a very tiny bit as an accent, but I want to see WHITE. Here is my example using Basic Grey's Just the Basics. It is one of my favorite lines. I hope you like it too.

Let's see what the other ladies can do. I am sure they will be just wonderful.


Joy

This was a hard challenge for me this week. White, white & more white.
Thank goodness we were allowed to use an accent colour.


Barb
What a fun challenge this was. I work a lot on white backgrounds but I don't think I've every done a layout with just white (and a touch of green). I think I will be doing this again.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

See, now that is stunning Joy. You make such beautiful cards.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Lynne. Your layout is a perfect example of monochromatic. I really like your embellishments and the way you layered your papers.

Barbara said...

Lynne and Joy, I love how both of these turned out.
I really enjoyed this challenge. White on white is so gorgeous! I will be doing more of that.

Unknown said...

Love it Barb! Pretty ruffled edge and cute heart paw prints. That is a great shot of Suki :)