Monday, November 28, 2011

Challenge # 13 - Scrapping with Scraps

Good Monday morning ladies. It's time for another challenge.
My challenge this time is going to be a very quick and easy one because if you're like me, life is becoming very full at this time of the year.

My challenge is to dig into your scraps. you can use one (or two for a two-paged layout) full sheet of cardstock for your background. Everything else must be from your old scraps. Dig them out and use them up. ...and since this blog is about using your stuff, I'm going to suggest that you dig into your older embellishments to use them up - but that's not a neccessity.

Here's my layout. I have so many scraps that I could probably scrap for a whole year without cutting into any new sheets of patterned paper (but then what fun would that be?)


Enjoy the challenge and don't forget to come back here and link your finished project here. We'd love to see what you come up with.

Since I still have a prize left over from the last challenge I did, I will extend it to this challenge. So, for everyone who complete's this challenge and uploads it here by December 12th your name will be put into a random draw for the prize.

Come on girls, let's Use Your Stuff!


Joy

This layout really took the scrapping with scraps seriously. 
A few leftover strips and pieces that I could cut into circles, that's all. 
Even the title and birds were cut from scraps. I added a few stamps and 
chipboard embellishments then called this layout done.




1 comment:

mn36 said...

Love your family layout.