Monday, November 7, 2011

Challenge #10~ Stamp it Up

Are you ready?
It's time to dig into your stash and get out those stamps.
The sky's the limit, use your stamps this week anyway you want. Stamp it Up!


To all of you readers and challenge participants THANK YOU for taking the time to visit UYS, we have really enjoyed visiting your blogs & seeing your wonderful creations.
I can't believe that 10 weeks have passed by so quickly. Ten challenges, 40 layouts and lots of fun!
Thank you to my fellow creative contributors for all your inspiring work over the past 10 weeks.

I hope you can join us for the challenge this week, have fun gettin' inky!

Now lets see what Lynne, Barb & Janet have been up to this week......


Janet's Cards
(digi stamps from Bugaboo!)



Barb
For my layout I stamped the title and got out a new splash stamp that I found. Then I used my newest addiction - embossing powder. I can't get enough!




Lynne

OK, I stamped. It took me all week to get this done. I apologize for the delay. I will be a first time grandma sometime in April. Isn't the newest member to my family adorable? BTW, I stamped cute little red hearts on the flowers.



2 comments:

Barbara said...

Joy, I love the muted stamping behind the photos. I love how the pink looks like your pink skin after getting the tatoo.
Janet, you always have the best stamps and do the best colouring.

jennybird said...

They are all Fantastic.....Congratulations Lynne Do you know the sex of your little Ultra Special??? I love that title!